Top left to right: Yi Jun, Wee Hung, Sharlene
Bottom left to right: Shaun, Esther, Fiona
Yi Jun: During the holidays my family and I visited a place called farm mart. The most unforgettable event during the visit would be prawn fishing as it requires a lot of patience. It takes a while for the prawn to eat the bait. I also learned some techniques to fish for prawns, one example is that you need to jerk the fishing pole left and right every few minutes letting the prawn think that it is a real fish and eat it. Next thing would be to pull the prawn up. During the prawn fishing I caught a small lobster which makes me feel extremely victorious and proud of myself.
Wee Hung: During the holidays, I went to China and saw the Great Wall of China. I was amazed when I first saw it because it was longer than I thought it would be! I tried finish walking the entire Great Wall but it was extremely exhausting. In the end, I gave up halfway and went back to the hotel. Even though I did not finish the walk on the Great Wall of China, the trip to China was enjoyable.
![]() |
Shaun: This December holiday, I went to Port Dickson and Malacca. I really enjoyed the stay, especially the food! Such as the chicken rice as they were in the shape of a sphere. I also helped in organising a Christmas party for my CCA at my house. I think it was a very good learning experience planning something and watching a horror movie for the first time. Lastly, I went to cycle at East Coast Park with my friends. It has been a long time since I exercised and I felt accomplished after 3 hours of it. Overall, although the holiday felt really short, this was definitely a great one!
Esther: This December, my family and I went to Australia Sydney and Gold Coast. We visited many famous places like the Sydney Opera House, Royal Gardens, Warner Bros Movie World and many more! I also saw many cute animals like kangaroos, koala bear and the wallbys. I really liked Australia as they have a very cool weather and they have many merchandises that Singapore does not have. Even though it was really tiring traveling to different places by car, i still thoroughly enjoyed myself. I really hope to go there again.
Fiona: During the holidays, my family and I went to Japan, Hokkaido. I was very excited as this was my first trip to Japan and it was their winter season. Initially, I was rather disappointed on the first day as we did not see any snow although it was winter there. After a few days however, it began to snow! I was elated! On the last day, I could not bear to leave the place. I've really enjoyed my trip to Japan and I hope that I would be able to visit Japan again. 


No comments:
Post a Comment